1. Parents (or other legal guardians) need to submit an Enrollment Application and a Permanent Health Form completed by your child's physician, along with your child's current immunization records. (These forms are available from the school office.)
2. These forms are submitted along with an official copy of the child's birth certificate from the State (and/or guardianship papers) and the registration/enrollment fee.
3. Parents (or other guardians) sign a Transfer of Student Records Form (grades 1-8), which enables us to request a student transcript along with health attendance and other records from the school your child is leaving.
4. Incoming grade 2-8 students take an entrance test, the Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT) in reading, math, and spelling.
Tuition and Fee Payment
The following three payment options are available to families.
1. Pre-payment in full by the first day of school, or the first day of student attendance.
2. Payments are budgeted over either nine months, September through May, or twelve months, June through May. These payments are to be made by the 10th of each month.
3. Scholarships may be available upon request.